Yasmin’s work has been exhibited at:
In 1998, following working for some years as a GP, YK graduated from “The Princes School of Traditional Arts” in London with and MA in Visual Islamic and Traditional Arts.
- July 2008 - The Prince’s Foundation Summer Exhibition, London. The Museum of Islamic Art of Malaysia acquired two of her pieces here.
- August 2008- Clarence House, London, (the private London residence of HRH Prince Charles).
- December 2008 - The World Financial Summit Annual Event, London.
- January 2009 - Solo Exhibition - Art Gallery of Gloucester City Museum as part of “Islamic Awareness Week”.
- January 2009- The Museum of Islamic Art of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malysia.
November - December 2009
- Sotheby’s, London
- Addleshaw Goddard, London
- S J Berwin, London
- Gallery in Chelsea (to be confirmed), London